Major Programmes and the events
1. Trilateral Interaction Programme Food Technology Challenges Addressing Food Industries. 15th June 2013
2. Food Activism Programme. Dec 17, 2013
3. Eloquence Competition with in college
4. Talk Program during global Hunger Day may 28, 2013
4. Lekhnath Municipality based Multistakeholders based Talk programme
Interaction Programme on “Stakeholders’ Responsibility in the development of Lekhnath Municipality” ,as an enthusiast Student youth Representative,I Have highlighted the Current affair of Youth empowerment/Manipulation on developing strategy highlighting on the topic of ‘Healthy Food for Healthy Life.
5. Talk programme on the auspicious of National Food Safety week.
6. 5th National Organic Agriculture Festival, 2012
7. Open Eloquence Competition on Food Safety Today’s Necessity
8. Interaction Programme on Food science/ Nutrition and Technology for sustainability
9. Interaction Programme on Food Safety Management System.
The objective of this workshop programme is to share the appropriate experience and knowledge from practitioners, and competent youth Technologist to overcome the pragmatic and model challenges on the thematic topic;Learning on a specific aspect of Food Safety Assurance.
10 Interaction Program on ‘Risk Analysis in Food Manufacturing”
11. WORLD SCIENCE DAY-2014, ” Consortium Seminar of Science Academicians” with the theme to strengthen the research capability in modern Sciences.
12. Research Colloquium on Functional and Nutraceutical Food
12. Interaction Programme on Fair Food system. Nepal Food Technology Students’ Association along with Local Initiatives for Biodiversity Research and Development organized a multidisciplinary based Discussion Programme on Prospectus and Challenges of Fair Food System in Nepalese Context on the date of May 28 2014.